Employing a Personal Assistant
Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street
Perth, Perth and Kinross, PH1 5GD

Website http://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/14261/Employing-a-personal-assistant

Phone 01738 476938


Employing a Personal Assistant

Share this page

Employing a Personal Assistant

A Personal Assistant provides help to clients in order for them to lead a fuller life in the community.

Perth & Kinross Council understands the difficulties clients have when beginning Self-Directed Support, particularly when opting for Direct Payments.

The Self-Directed Support Team offers a range of support which includes all aspects of recruitment, including the employment of staff. 

Perth & Kinross Council have invited all existing and yet to be employed Personal Assistants to join their Personal Assistant Scheme. 

Click here to view a list of potential Personal Assistants who have provided their details to Perth and Kinross, but you do not need to employ someone from this list.

See & Make Comments