- Offer respite for carers in their own home – length of respite dependent of arrangement through social services or private request
- Provide care for people to allow them to live independently in their own home
- Respite for carer – look after the person you support so carer can get time to themselves away from the home
- Befriending – Taking the person you support on outings of their choice
- Personal Care – help support the person you care for with bathing, dressing etc.
- Domestic Support – helping with cooking etc.
Contact service for price information
- Mental Health, Physical Disabilities, Medical Conditions, Elderly, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Hearing Impairment, Dementia, Drug and Alcohol Misuse etc.
Some examples of the care offered:
- Can provide care in holiday accommodation where care is available in that area
- Cancer Care
- Dementia and Elderly Care
- Palliative care
- Shopping/errand service and sitter service
- Personal hygiene care
- Respite cover
- Food preparation and serving