New Rannoch Centre
New Rannoch is a day centre for older peole with dementia. However, we ask you to forget the traditional, often negative, image of day care as we are an active, lively and fun place to spend a day.
Our aims and objectives:
- To provide a quality, person centred, flexible evidence based service that supports individual strengths, interests and levels of independence.
- To protect the rights, and promote the interests and levels of independence.
- To offer a wide range of activities and opportunities to promote and maintain social, physical and mental health well-being.
- To enable people with dementia to continue to live, and be actively involved in their communities for as long as possible.
- To fully involve service users and their carers in all aspects of our service.
- To deliver our service within a friendly, safe and welcoming environment.
The centre is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm.
Please click on the link below for more information about our Day Care services:
Information for Prospective Clients and their Carers
For more information please call 01738 474566.