Parent to Parent
Parent to Parent was established in 1988 to support families caring for a child with additional needs living in Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross. It is open to all families of children who have a diagnosis or are awaiting or undergoing assessment.
What do we offer?
- One to one support to parents in their home
- One to one support to children and young people
- Emotional support
- Information about local services
- Advocacy at appointments and meetings
- Support to parents in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Ninewells Hospital
- Support at paediatric clinics
- Challenging behaviour course (3 half day course)
- Communication & expectations course (6 half day course)
- Support groups
- Bereavement/loss support
- Links to other parents
- Links to other organisations
Who can refer a family to Parent to Parent?
Referrals can be made by parents or professionals working with the family. They can print and return the referral form below or call the office on 01382 817558.
Click here for the referral form