Gowrie Home Care
Gowrie Care is currently a provider of home care services for Perth and Kinross Council and currently operates in Perth city and Blairgowrie area.
Some of the areas we may be able to assist you with include:
- Daily living tasks – help with day-to-day tasks such as laundry, cleaning, bed making and shopping
- Personal Care – support with bathing, washing, toileting, dressing and other personal care routines
- Cooking, nutrition, feeding requirements
- Health & well-being – support to maintain appointments; support with medication ordering, collecting or prompting
- Maintaining your home - help to manage your bills, arranging repairs
- Assisting you with leisure or therapeutic activities
- Respite Care – we can offer care to carers by offering support at home to a loved-one to allow a welcome break
- Palliative Care – our staff have training to provide sensitive support at such a critical time
We offer a range of services tailored to meet your individual needs and preferences and would be delighted to discuss your requirements.
For more information please contact Alan Ingram on 01738 474928.