Our work is wide ranging and involves local people and other agencies in collaboration.
We are dedicated to offering practical, emotional and spiritual help and support to people of all ages and backgrounds in Tulloch.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-12noon - Hub Life:
- Come and enjoy a tea/coffee/ fruit juice and toast. These are provided free of charge, however people can make donations.
- Come in for a chat, a listening ear and a place to make new friends.
Tuesday 6.30-7.30pm - Adult Learning:
- Busy at work, at home, in your mind, have some time to yourself and relax.
- Dates: 23rd August, 20th September and 18th October
Thursday 1.30-3pm - Darts, Dominoes & Games:
- An afternoon enjoying the company of thers, refreshments and a chance to enjoy playing some games.
We also run a listening service:
- Non-judgemental, confidential and free
- Sometimes it is good to have someone not directly involved to talk with. The Tulloch Net Listening Service provides just that.
- Contact Grant on 07790518041
If you need more information or support contact the Community Worker:
Grant MacLaughlan on 01738 562731 / 07790 518041
The Community Hub, Unit 2, Tulloch Square, Perth, PH1 2PW