- Tel: 01738 626666 or 08457 909090 / Text: 07725909090
- Email email@example.com
- 3 Kings Place, Perth, PH2 8AA
- Offer a confidential emotional support service and will listen to anyone about anything that is bothering them.
Mindspace Counselling Services
- Tel: 01738 631639 / Text: 07807463260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mindspacepk.com
- 51 York Place, Perth, PH2 8EH
- Offers counselling to people facing difficulties or challenges including, bereavement or loss, anxiety or depression, abuse or traumatic events, stress at work in or in the home, difficulties in family or intimate relationships
- Offer services to adults, young people including those living in rural locations.
NHS Living Life 24 – Guided Self Help
- Tel: 0800 3289655 – Mon to Fri 1pm-9pm
- This is a free Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) telephone service available to anyone over 16 years suffering from low moods, mild to moderate depression and/or anxiety.
Cruse Bereavement Care
- Tel: 0845 600 2227
- Email: email@example.com / Website: www.crusescotland.org.uk
- 59 King Street, Perth, PH2 8JB
- Help anyone experiencing bereavement to understand their grief and cope with their loss
- They offer service to adults, young people and children.
- T el: 01738 567171 – Mon to Fri at 10am-4pm
- Highland House, St. Catherine’s Road, Perth, PH1 5YA
- This is a free confidential service available to all victims of crime, whether or not the rime has been reported to the police. Emotional support and practical help such as understanding criminal justice procedures, help with insurance and compensation claims is available.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (RASAC P&K)
- Daily Helpline Tel: 01738 630965 – Monday & Wednesday 9.30-13.30; Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 12.30-16.30
- National Helpline 6pm to 12am: 08088 010302
- Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Support Email: email@example.com
- Address: 18 King Street, Perth, PH2 8JA
- Offers free and confidential support, information and advocacy either face-to-face, over the phone, email or group support. Outreach support is also available in location of choice.
- Clients: Women and young people aged between 12-18 years who have experienced rape or sexual abuse.
- Tel: 01738 449102; Website www.harbourperth.org.uk
- Shore Road, Perth, PH2 8BD
- Offers an independent and confidential counselling service for people experiencing a wide range of difficulties i.e. bereavement/loss, emotional problems, relationship issues
Spiritual Care Staff – NHS
- Contact Grant King on 07917 183773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Geoff Williams on 07884 234525
- Offer a confidential, safe, listening space to support those who come into contact with NHS health services, regardless of their beliefs, includes carers, patients, hospital staff
Support in Mind – Tayside Carers Support Project
- Tel: 01738 580899 or email SCox@suppportinmind.org.uk or email@example.com
- 8 Atholl Crescent, Perth, PH1 5NG
- Offers a range of services for Carers supporting someone with a mental illness. This is a free and confidential service that offers carers emotional and practical support as well as important information and advice.
- Services include:
o Information, support and advice
o One to one support
o Peer support groups
o Information sessions and guest speakers on mental health topics
SSH: Talking the Difficult
- Tel: Kirstie on 07834 193257 or email Kirstie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy on 07715 460590 or email email@example.com
- This service offers support groups across Perth and Kinross for people affected by someone who self-harms or who has passed away form self-harming or suicide. The support groups are held weekly but people can attend as little or as often as they like. Please telephone or email in the first instance.
- Tel: 01250 874777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Lower Mill Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6NG
- Wisecraft offers activities such as arts and crafts, joinery, and health based activities for individuals aged between 16-65 years who have severe and enduring mental health needs. This service allows the person you support to enjoy activities in a safe environment so the carer can have some time to themselves.
Mindspace Recovery Challenge
- Tel: 01738 639657 or email email@example.com
- Website: www.mindspacepk.com
- Caladh Centre, 6 Milne Street, Perth, PH1 5QL
- Mindspace is a voluntary organisation that support people with mental health needs, their carers, families and friends. They provide information, support and advice as well as learning opportunities and a safe environment to learn new skills.
- For people experiencing isolation because of their illness we run café and social networking groups, there is a calendar of these event on their website but best to phone beforehand as places need to be booked.
Mental Wellbeing Service – the Walled Garden and Café
- Tel: 01738 631777 – Open Monday to Friday 9.30-15.30 – Café open 11.00-15.00
- Murray Royal Hospital, Muirhall Road, Perth, PH2 7BH
- Offers a variety of services for adults aged between 16-65 years who have severe and enduring mental health needs. Activities include arts and crafts, woodwork, catering and horticulture. A small café/shop is open to the public and also provides catering opportunities to users of the service.
- This is a safe environment where the person you support can develop new skills, gain confidence and meet new people. It also gives the carer an opportunity to relax and have time to themselves whilst their cared for is here.