Crieff Community Café:
- Thursdays, 14.00-15.30 at Duchlage Court
- Contact 07896280843
- Tea/coffee biscuits
- First café free – then charge of £2 every quarter
- Informal supporting and fun environment, provides information on wellbeing, carers support local activities and general welfare.
Invergowrie (Carse) Community Café:
- Last Thursday of the month, 10.30-12.30 at the All Soul’s Church, Main Street, Invergowrie
- Contact – TBC
- Opportunity for local people to meet and make new friends in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
- Offers the chance for carers the chance to chat with others in similar position to themselves and helps local people find out about the range of supports available to them.
Strathmore Dementia Information:
Do you need information about living with a diagnosis of dementia, supporting someone living with dementia or are worried about your memory?
- All events are held at the Adult Resource Centre, Jessie Street, Blairgowrie.
- Information Mornings:
- 10am - 12noon
- Last Tuesday of the month - refreshments available
- Information evenings:
- 3.30pm - 7pm
- First Tuesday of the month - refreshments available.
- Information packs are available Monday - Friday from 10am to 3pm.
- For further informatoin please contact Christine Fleming on 01250 871919 or Fiona Matthews on 01738 562358.
Perth Dementia Café:
- 1st Wednesday of the month, 10.00-12.30 at the North Church, Perth
- Contact – Andy Bennett on 01738 636358 or email ABennet@pkc.gov.uk
- This is a drop-in cafe for people living with dementia and their family and friends to have a chat over a cup of tea or coffee.
- Designed to raise awareness of local services available to people living with dementia, their families and carers.
The Kinross Hub- A Café for Carers:
- 1st Monday of the Month, 10.00-12.00 at Lochleven Community Campus, Kinross, KY13 8SY (closed January 2016)
- Contact – Gail Boath on 01577 867306 or Annette Bond on 01738 567076
- An informal meeting place to support carers in their caring role as well as the cared for and family members of all ages. Somewhere to talk, relax and have a break.
- There can be various activities on and gives carers and their families the chance to get information, support and advice or just pop in for an informal chat.
For more opportunities and to find out what is on for Carers within your area please go to our 'whats on' tab.